JSO WOOD PRODUCTS POLICY REVIEW
- We reserve the right to change our book-listed prices without notice. Veneer prices for certain species can be volatile. Custom orders cannot be returned or canceled once the purchase order has been placed and raw materials have been purchased or any type of production has begun without express written permission. Purchase orders are considered legally binding documents or contracts directing JSO to provide products as stated.
- We will accept return of most stock items without restocking fees provided the product is returned at the customer’s (buyer’s) expense and the product arrives at JSO unaltered and in good condition. You must insure returns and follow the proper rules for packaging insurability via the freight company policy. Damaged returns will not be accepted. Some products will require a restocking fee as determined by JSO.
- All overpayments will be applied to your account as a credit indefinitely and will be applied as you purchase products in the future. You may request a refund check in writing. Please allow 30 days for our accounting department to issue your check.
- If your order is late, we will not assume shipping costs automatically. Each order is reviewed individually and we will be fair and reasonable. Any added expense as a result of expedited shipping is the customer’s (buyer’s) responsibility if they authorized it.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of the product. Credit will not be issued after 30 days and will not be issued until we receive the product and inspect it. Please allow 30 days for processing of credits.
- It is highly recommended that you test each and every product for it’s intended use. We will not be liable for any aspect of product application or the results thereof. Our products are guaranteed to be free of defects and we will replace the goods if found to be defective. However, we will not be liable for any application or additional costs incurred in the application of our products.
- Any additional specifications to any price quote may result in a price increase in the quoted product. Quote expiration varies. Please inquire.
- Most of the samples we send are not from the actual veneer flitch from which your product was or will be produced. If you need a sample from the actual flitch, it must be requested in advance of your order and must be referenced in your purchase order.
- In the event that collections or legal action should result from nonpayment, the buyer (customer) will be held responsible for all legal fees incurred in collection and consents to jurisdiction in the state of Kentucky.